Dicky's Doodles &Scribbles

Cartoons,editorials and comment about current events and more.

Monday, March 06, 2006

I'm Baaaack!

Back Online!













I am back online at last! I have had an ordeal here in my new apartment so far! I had no phone for the first six days and no cable TV or internet till today, late this afternoon. The toilet backed up Saturday. It's a long story, but I am now back in the bosom of the electronic world!
I have missed surfing the net and all the blogs and blogging!
My new digs are smaller than the previous pad but much cheaper. The place is shaping up and I am feeling more comfortable.
Thanks for the kind comments and I am looking forward to catching up on my favorite blogs!
See ya,
Dicky Neely
 Posted by Picasa

2 Comments:

At 1:30 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Whew, I was about to send out a search party. Glad to see you moved in and ready to rumble.

 
At 1:48 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

Thanks for checking in on me!
I have had a crazy time getting things to work in this old duplex I moved into. It is from a time when they had no cable outlets and few electrical outlets!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home