Dicky's Doodles &Scribbles

Cartoons,editorials and comment about current events and more.

Sunday, February 12, 2006

VP Cheney Shoots Fellow Hunter!

Further Proof This Is The Gang That Couldn't Shoot Straight!
Things have been pretty exciting here in my neck of the woods!
Vice President Dick Cheney accidentally shot and wounded a companion during a weekend
quail hunting trip in South Texas, not far from my hometown of Corpus Christi. Wealthy Austin attorney Harry Whittington, was "alert and doing fine," in a Corpus Christi hospital Sunday.
Posted by Picasa

2 Comments:

At 9:33 PM , Blogger Karen said...

Over at jc's designs she said:
"I'm thinking that Scalia may not want to go hunting with Cheney again".

http://jcdesigns.blogspot.com/

 
At 11:26 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

I don't think I would go hunting with Cheney!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home