Dicky's Doodles &Scribbles

Cartoons,editorials and comment about current events and more.

Thursday, June 02, 2011

My First Novel Is Now Available On Amazon.


Click on pic for larger image

My new novel, The Case of the Grave Accusation, is now listed on Amazon, both in the U.S. and the UK. I am very excited to see my first book in print. The book will be released on June 27 and is now available for pre-orders.
This is a Sherlock Holmes pastiche about Holmes and Watson traveling to the present day to investigate an author who claims that Sir Arthur Conan Doyle had plagiarized the Hound of the Baskervilles from a friend, murdered him and committed adultery with his wife! Well! When I heard about this I thought "This is a case for Sherlock Holmes!" Thus came the idea for the story.
The publisher is MX Publishing of London. This company has a large line of Holmsian pastiches and other works. One of their leading authors and Holmes experts, Paul R, Spiring, edited the book and added a section to the book which expands on the actual case which inspired my fiction. I hope Holmes fans and everyone else will enjoy the book.
I am so encouraged I have returned to another novel I have been working on which has been languishing lately.

Amazon link:
http://www.amazon.com/Case-Grave-Accusation-Sherlock-Mystery/dp/1908218819/ref=sr_1_2?ie=UTF8&s=books&qid=1307030555&sr=1-2

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home