Dicky's Doodles &Scribbles

Cartoons,editorials and comment about current events and more.

Thursday, August 17, 2006

Hiatus

For the moment my blogs are on hold. I am having some issues with Google Adsense.
they have suspended my ads for an unknown reason. They said I would receive an email outlining the problem but nothing so far and it's nearly a week now. Also I sent a message and no response.
I am unhappy with this state of affairs and I have had other problems with Blogger as well, concerning posting of pictures and editing text and layout.
So at the moment I am looking for another place to do my blogging. I will post on here when it happens and I will send emails to those that I have addresses for.
Thanks to those who have been readers. I have enjoyed blogging very much and will continue soon.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home